Though the cars are getting safer, still the numbers of accidents are going on increasing rapidly. Some of the accidents are preventable with good driving lessons. Many accidents are caused due to negligence and poor training; therefore, there is the need for proper driving tuitions from skilled Driving Instructor Holywood. With proper guidance, practice and knowledge, you can drive complex cars without worrying about rule-breaking or collision.
It is quite crucial to choose the suitable Driving School Holywood, having the perfect instructors. Here are 8 characteristics which you should find in your driving instructor to ensure advanced driving lessons.
1. Patience – It is a primary requisite for your instructor to be patient and understanding. You are a novice and it is quite obvious that you will make many mistakes, so your teacher should be tolerant.
2. Reliability – You have to trust your instructor completely. Don’t treat your instructor as your friend. Your instructor will arrive on time, in his respective vehicle with a practical mind frame.
3. Punctuality – Another important thing which you should look in an instructor is his sense of time. You will never want your instructor to arrive late for classes.
4. Honesty – Sometimes there may come some situation where you have to pay in advance for some lessons. You have to trust your instructor to give you those classes for which you have already paid in advance.
5. Reasonable and strong mental framework – You will definitely never want your instructor to be feeble and fickle minded. You should have someone who can tell you on the face, your mistakes and how to rectify them. You are paying to know how to drive, so, your instructor must give you a feed back and with this help, you can make progress.
6. Willingness to study – A good instructor will always try to improve their way of teaching by getting well aware with the latest information and techniques. They have to keep on studying in order to stay updated and thus can teach their students in totally new approach, which are much easier to grasp.
7. Discipline – They should be professional enough to make the cars ready for your driving tuitions. They must ensure discipline and thorough professionalism by giving supreme quality driving lessons, for which you have paid a lot of money. The instructor will be your guide and he must take due care and responsibility in teaching you the right ways of driving safely.
8. Good balance – Your instructor must know how to balance things in the class. He must not always upset you or demean you, when you do mistakes, he has the right to tell you and assist you. Whenever you do something good, he should applaud you and encourage you. He should be your support and provide confidence in you.
Thus, if you find these qualities in your Driving Instructor Holywood, you are good to go. Get yourself registered under a driving instructor and explore the avenues of driving.